Ari Edelson is a director and producer who has worked both in the United States and internationally, from off-Broadway to London to Tokyo, working in the fields of plays, musicals, and opera. He is also the co-founder of Culture Craver, a tech company that helps people discover culture they'll love. Ari graduated from Yale University and the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama.
Brandon Pape is a New York-based producer originally from Dubuque, Iowa. He is the Co-Founder & Executive Director of Ricochet Collective, which has produced shows at 59E59, Joe's Pub, IRT Theater, and Edinburgh Festival Fringe. Brandon is a Drama League Directing Fellow and graduate of Loyola University Chicago. @midwestrunaway
SHERRI EDEN BARBER
CORE COMPANY DIRECTOR
James Kennedy is a playwright, director, and composer based in New York City who has been a member of the Orchard Project team since 2015 and is a Core Company alumnus. His work has been produced at Actors Theatre of Louisvile, Williamstown, Playing for Others, and Superhero Clubhouse, among others. He holds a degree in theatre from Emerson College.
- Raymond Bryan, Entrepreneur, Thoroughbred Owner, Broadway Investor
- Diane Borger, Producer, American Repertory Theatre
- Jennifer Costello, Director of Production, Broadway Across America/John Gore Organization
- Ari Edelson, Artistic Director, The Orchard Project
- Steve Gottlieb, Entrepreneur, Founder, TVT Records and Shindig
- Richard Glazer, New York Cardiac Center
- Robert Schenkkan, Pulitzer and TONY-winning Playwright
- Dean Strober, Freelance Producer, Co-Founder, The Orchard Project
- Steve Seymour, Managing Director, Varde Partners
- Rachel Uccellini, Integrated Communications Professional