The team at The Orchard Project advances the work of risk-taking theatre-makers by providing accelerating devlopmental opportunities for work and artists of promise and merit.
Though our primary work as a team is centered around the development of particular projects, all involved in the Orchard Project see their primary objective as the building of a creative community of leaders and innovators who will support each other’s work.
- Diane Borger, Producer, American Repertory Theatre
- Raymond Bryan, Entrepreneur, Thoroughbred Owner, Broadway Investor
- Eric Daniels, Architect, Associate Professor, Fashion Institute of Technology
- Ari Edelson, Artistic Director, The Orchard Project
- Eunice Ferreira, Director, Associate Professor, Skidmore College
- Richard Glazer, New York Cardiac Center
- Steve Gottlieb, Entrepreneur, Founder, TVT Records and Shindig
- Carly Hugo, Film Producer, Loveless
- Gabriella Ianoale, Attorney, Ernst & Young
- Samantha Lazarus Levin
- Mona Moriya, Producer; Finance Director, The Lark Theatre
- Robert Schenkkan, Pulitzer and TONY-winning Playwright
- Stephen Seymour, Managing Director, Varde Partners
- Dean Strober, Freelance Producer, Co-Founder, The Orchard Project
- Rachel Uccellini, Integrated Communications Professional
- David Bauer, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Jennifer Costello, Director of Production, Broadway Across America/John Gore Organization