$25,000 – $50,000*
OP Residency Partners share our commitment to new work development by sponsoring an OP lab. These sponsored gifts will have a significant impact on the lives and careers of artists by fully funding their development time at the OP, as well as Open Process events in conjunction with their projects. Each partnership covers residency costs, including space, meals, accommodations, and the benefits of our dynamic community of creatives, as well as a culminating Open Process event the following summer. Your sponsorship will also enable the OP, the most prolific incubator of new voices in the dramatic form, to grow its direct support to artists.
Additionally, sponsored residencies may be designated to support a specific discipline or focus, including:
- The developmental staging of a new musical theater project;
- A new play or musical that encourages theater’s power to explore current political or moral issues confronting the United States;
- The development of an audio narrative or television pilot; or
- A project/team that is predominantly led by women-identified or BIPOC artists.
Our OP Residency Partners are vital to our ongoing work in support of artistic creators. We would be proud to recognize your sponsorship in a number of ways, customized to match the level of partnership:
- On the OP’s website and in select residency- and Open Process-related print and electronic marketing materials
- In select, residency- and Open Process-related press releases
- As a Residency Partner in all future credits normally afforded the OP
- Complimentary invitations for up to 20 guests to Open Process events in Saratoga Springs and NYC throughout the year.
- Complimentary invitations for up to 20 guests to a culminating Open Process event the summer following your sponsored residency.
- a signed copy of the scripts that emerge from your sponsored residency
- a special memento from your sponsored residency, such as a photobook
- production program from first production (as available)
- Annual reports on your sponsored residency
- For industry members who work with the OP on Residency Partnerships: invitation to , the partnership affords the industry partner to mentor and/or work with a number of artists through the existing OP apparatus, including our OP Forward program for work advancement and industry engagement.
- The majority of your sponsored residency is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law
Your partnership will allow our artists to focus solely on the creation of their work – with no anxiety about residency costs – while also ensuring the OP can offer this significant level of direct support for years to come. For more information on these or other personalized benefits, please contact Ari Edelson, Artistic Director, at 646 760 6767 x101 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your consideration.